w i f u e
wifeu of your bias
about bias stuff link home skins twitter tumblr follow blogskins
Not trust any people
Friday 27 November 2015 | 15:22 | 0 comments

Assalammualaikum and a good morning world..my title blogger's today is like as on the title that..

Mean of the title is we can't trust any people even they's friend..sebab sekarang ni banyak kawan makan kawan.promise with me about the secret but she hebohkan jugak satu sekolah.she lying!!since,dia suruh saya tunggu dia,jangan masuk kelas dulu..ye saya tunggu..but how's she??when i said please waiting me,dont go class without me coz i'm shy to walk lonely went inside the class but she said i'm not matang??WHAT THE HELL!! Moreover,dia suruh saya temankan dia pegi kantin,nak beli makanan,siap suruh saya tolong belikan coz sia shy??oke..i'm went coz to help her.But why her not help me too when i really when to their help?why??then her said i look as children and not matang..

Are they like a friend??yes!no! After that i'm not friend with them anymore..and my life is fulling with my family and not have a truth friend..I'm okey..i dont care even i not have friend.atleast i have my beloved family and want achieve a ambition and help my family to achieve what their want..

Because of that,i'm really love my family then friend..

Thank you because reading my blogger..☺😊😀😁😃😄